Confidence and experience to go beyond the expected.
There are many ways to solve any public works challenge. Some ways work better than others.
Varela Engineering & Management goes beyond the expected to deliver solutions that address more than the needs of today. Public works projects are a community investment. We make those investments perform for generations.
- Varela’s expertise in community water projects goes beyond simply engineering wells, reservoirs, pumping stations and waterlines.
- Community wastewater systems are complex undertakings with many environmental, health, safety and financial concerns to address.
- In the dry Inland Northwest, rainfall and snow melt is vital for irrigation, energy generation, aquifer replenishment, and the health of the natural ecosystem.
- Safe and efficient transportation, whether for vehicles or pedestrians, is a critical aspect of Inland Northwest communities.
- Varela has completed over 250 successful wastewater, drinking water, stormwater, and transportation projects ranging from $50,000 to $15 million.